View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 03:54 AM   #42 (permalink)
electricman
electricman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
Oddly, there is a link to Darin's Boat tail mod, as covered on WiReD.com, firmly placed at the top of your "Aero News and More" section of links on the bottom left corner of the blog entry you listed in the link there.

Small world?
Yah - that is OK though - while the link is there - that is from the googles 'blogger news' links. Also - if you click the header texts on that area - you can get other stores on some of the other choices.

I just put up that story now because it fit real good with my core theme - and - it was only a couple days ago when it came out - and the news links will change - but I liked this one!

The last time I came by his town, a year ago last August - I tried to connect - since we both have Geo family EV's, but I missed him. Talked again on the phone later.

The Trip was a return from Ottawa - I think I had not got the Truck yet -still driving the Chevy Optra Wagon at that time, and test drove another gent's Original Honda Insight he was considering selling. My trip to Ottawa was for some help on some things for my electricfly!

EV's & Aerodynamics are brothers or maybe cousins!

A Lot of people convert Trucks to EV's- and I might do the same to mine - off lease. But - reducing the power required to push the 'boat' means less batteries or more range too! there is one thing - I was wondering - anybody cleaning up motorbikes like this?