View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 12:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ryland
Master EcoModder

honda cb125 - '74 Honda CB 125 S1
90 day: 79.71 mpg (US)

green wedge - '81 Commuter Vehicles Inc. Commuti-Car

Blue VX - '93 Honda Civic VX
Most states you will get a ticket for having a covering over your license plate or for not having it mounted to the front of the vehicle, most states also require two rear view mirrors so while removing the passenger mirror is ok removing the drivers side is unsafe and can also lead to a ticket.
For my grill block I used a thin sheet of nylon, it was about 1/4" thick and is a bit heavy but is really sturdy, it's flat black so it blends in and ends up looking like a stock part, but coroplast is cheap and light, draw back to it is that I have not heard of a glue that will stuck to it yet so you are left sewing it on with zip ties, wire or screwing it on.
Most people would start with a tune up of their new vehicle, fluid changes all around, jack up each wheel to check for bearing play and drag, look at the tires for signs of uneven wear.
As for moon disks, do a quick search on here and you will see that people find them worth the cost, otherwise if you have more time then money pizza pans or again, coroplast.