View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 11:12 PM   #60 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceQuity View Post
You are no worse then the basher on the stock discussion boards. Let me correct myself by saying, yes you fellas here at ecomodder.com are worse then a basher on a stock discussion board because you actually know a little bit of what you are talking about.
That's a pretty high compliment coming from a spammer.

Quote:
But in this case you are mistaken... I suggest you get a DynoValve for yourselves... Anyone live in California? Maybe you can go by Savicorp HQ in Santa Ana and take a tour of the facility.
Sorry, no. We're a group of potential customers, not potential stockholders. Wowing us with pretty manufacturing facilities will do little to convince us that the DynoSpamValve will work as you claim it will.

Quote:
Let me give you a 110% guarantee if you get a DynoValve and it doesn't work... Return it and ask for $40 for your troubles... Just tell them It's a I See Equity 110% in DynoValve Guarantee. Haha No, I don't work for the company... But if you ask them I'm sure they will have no problems with it.
Here's a counter-offer. Get EPA certification for this device. Show something other than spiffy spam-laden graphics. Provide EcoModder.com a sample and let EcoModder select somebody to test this item. You can understand that we are hesitant to fork over $400 for something that hasn't been proven to live up to its claims. Your buddy TreeBark even went so far as to contemptuously dismiss our standard of proof, the A-B-A test.

Quote:
Whats SVMI's ROI on Each DynoValve? About 300% with the retail price of $399. SVMI is at .0085... SVMI@.0170 = 100% Return on your investment.

In My Opinion...
I expect SVMI & its Patented Game Changing DynoValve Products to be a Billion Dollar Company in a blink of an eye... But that is just my beliefs.

So believe what you may... But don't bad mouth a product or company if you have never seen it work for yourselves - IMO

Go SVMI
That SVMI Kool-Aid must taste very good to you, for you to so passionately defend this doohickey. Wow... $400 for a lousy little vacuum solenoid and a cheapie microcontroller? One that doesn't even hook into the existing vehicle engine computer, at that?