View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
RiderofBikes
EcoModding Apprentice

Pantry Boy Supreme (pbs) - '04 Volvo S80 T6 Premier
I rarely operate the A/C, hence the full blocker... and i made it specifically with that middle piece in the blocker(under the lisence plate) to take off, if i do use it, or if it gets any hotter. Mild temps here KC area lately no higher than 80's so far.

left the upper grill open for sure... BUT that ugly body gap from the hood and top grill will be filled soon.

Yeah, I love the Trans, but I do wish I had a "Shift tronic" type selection. With that, it doesn't coast very well, even downhill, because it keeps Tq to the wheels at all time...(Constant match of Engine speed to wheel speed) ...I'd LOVE to disangage that feature, im not off-roading with it, or rock climbing. Don't need constant power to the wheels.

Also, I dont shift it out of Drive-Neutral-Drive again (At Speed) cause im unsure of how the clutch system or gear selecting works. I only do it when im going to come to a full stop. I'm under warranty, I just don't wanna take the chance. Clarification on the drive system would be nice. >.<

Last edited by RiderofBikes; 04-11-2012 at 10:21 PM..