View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 02:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
groundflyer
EcoModding Lurker

CRX HF reverse trike project

Me and a friend of mine just started a reverse trike project. The front will be a 88 Crx HF Stock at this time

First I removed all inside parts seats panels exc. Then gas tank taillights suspension and hatch. Doors So allot of weight will use the windshield and all up front and the floor for structure with some type of modified front skin bumper. He built the part of the cage today

just four points I bought a 10 point cage from Jegs. After the cage we need is dome we can mount a modified honda magma 700 rear frame and tire with some form of air shocks. I also will be using the same taillights and wiring and also the side rear glass.

My plan is to remove the center taillight insert with the logo Crx in it and chop the metal out and bring in the quarters skins and weld them up together This should give me a good boat tail shape to start and look kind of neat. So the tail will be three foot wide with the rear glass for good visibility and a plexiglas type hatch to fill in what is left of the hatch area. That is about all that is done at this time will update This is going to be a low cost easy build car.
More info to come Bryan

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GF 001.jpg
Views:	844
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	11176   Click image for larger version

Name:	l.jpg
Views:	788
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	11177   Click image for larger version

Name:	r.jpg
Views:	677
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	11178  

Last edited by groundflyer; 10-24-2012 at 05:02 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to groundflyer For This Useful Post:
Christ (10-24-2012), Tango Charlie (10-21-2012)