View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #178 (permalink)
jamesqf
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnemy View Post
Baloney, I have linked NASA doccuments confirming that yes solar output has increased.
I'm puzzled at how you manage to do that, since actual measurements reported by NASA show that measured solar output has actually decreased over the period that we've had measurements available. See e.g. NASA GISS: Science Brief: Earth's Energy Imbalance

I'll even attach an excerpted graph, for convenience. Note that the recent increase in output is just that: recent, a part of the normal solar cycle, and starting from the lowest output recorded. Also note that the total variation over the whole solar cycle is about 0.02%.

Quote:
I mostly kept arguing the science, all I got back was propaganda and politics, why?
Because your "science" seems to be pseudoscience, that's why. It's like trying to discuss evolution when you keep bringing in creation science. Then there's the fact that what I consider to be reasonable forecasts of the future seem to turn into your propaganda & politics. I mean, who is it that keeps bringing in politics, and one particular has-been politician in particular, if not the denialists?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	solar.gif
Views:	17
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	11960  

Last edited by jamesqf; 11-29-2012 at 10:14 PM..