View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 05:15 AM   #503 (permalink)
suspectnumber961
EcoModding Alien Observer

highcountryexplorer - '86 Nissan 720 KC 4x4 ST with fiberglass cap
90 day: 21.78 mpg (US)

Elroy - '03 Ford Focus ZX3 w/Zetec DOHC engine
90 day: 32.89 mpg (US)
You need to understand that you won't satisfy some on this forum who get their "kicks" from dumping on things like HHO. A 40% mpg gain is nothing to sneeze at.

I wondering if you would describe your system? Number of plates and how you manage to vary the amps used. How does it deal with Canadian winters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus View Post
Question to the members of this forum. Would one of you please read my posts (yes including the unfortunate duplication) and then tell me where this system does NOT work.

My test was conducted on a straight forward basis........like with like..
I drove to a station appx 1km from freeway entrance (my test was principally to find fuel consumption at highway speed) Fuelling was done very slowly to allow foaming to stop and to within 1" of the top..........the with the HHO system engaged a closed loop was driven returning to the same station and the same pump. Odometer reading and refill in the same manner to within that 1" of the top.......then the HHO system shut down the same run was performed. ........returned to the same station same pump and topped up again. The results were noted in the posting 8,8km per liter w/HHO..........6,2km per liter running diesel only. What else do the "experts" want ? As I mentioned my principal interest was to limit the emissions....that already made me happy. The rest is bonus

Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years. GALLUP POLL