View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
infinite-foamies
EcoModding Lurker

the mechanical pump is around $1200, the truck has almost 106,000 miles on it. dont know if the injectors have been replaced or not.

it weighs 5150lbs according to the title. came with alcoa aluminum rims for 4/6 of them. came with the 235's, i put 215's on off my parts truck. i probably spend $8k per year on fuel depening on how many trips i do and i work hard to pay for it. The truck my dad had sitting around so i did not pay for it, i split the insurance with my mom. I got a slide in camper for free. I pay for the maintenance and obviosuly do all my work. i payed for all the parts when i was in a five car pile up. its a 1 ton and was set up for towing large loads. I obviosuly dont keep the camper on all the time because of mpg, i keep a normal bed cap on. I love this truck and understand it is very expensive but i feel it sowrth it. i am however working on building a 73' mgb which would be better on mpg i imagine however im building it as a road racing car. I am purely trying to improve mpg on the long highway trips.

sorry for this being jumbled, english is not my strong hold...