View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:27 PM   #46 (permalink)
ECONORAM
halos.com

ECONORAM - '07 Dodge RAM 1500 QC SLT flex-fuel
90 day: 18.16 mpg (US)

the Avenger - '08 Dodge Avenger SXT
90 day: 27.06 mpg (US)
Send a message via Yahoo to ECONORAM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Dave View Post
I'd like to at some point, however, I don't even have a video camera. I'm a bit primitive when it comes to all the latest gadgets--my phone doesn't even send or receive pics or video.
I honestly do not think that's such a bad way to proceed. I've been tempted on several occasions to get a dumb phone again and use my smartphone as ...basically a super ipod, and use wifi spots as I find them for Internet. I have a Treo 680 or an AT&T Tilt/8925 that could also fill your techno gap.

Sorry about the squirrel (see the movie Up!). Now back on topic.

Understand on the average speeds. My typical morning commute avg is probably less than 30mph, but only because I sit in a mobile parking lot for about 20 minutes of the trip.

Curious if you have trouble crawling under the truck since you dropped it four inches? I can barely squeeze under mine on a creeper, and it's factory. Might have to fab some 2x12 ramps to roll up on for truck work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover
You Know You're an Ecomodder if . . . . you'd ask DD to film his drive to/from work to note speed, rpm, shifts (not just when, but how) against road "signals" and post it to Youtube. And link it here.
If I had a stick shift, I might have actually asked!