View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:05 AM   #117 (permalink)
RatherDashing
EcoModding Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty94cx View Post
Unplug you 02 and see how it runs you will have a check engine light on and no lean burn but if it does run good then 02 bad. No there isn't an aftermarket throttle body read the fsm on how to set it up there should be a paint mark that should never have been tampered with. The distributer should be wherever it needs to be for the timing to be proper. Check that. Search the majestic Honda site and lookup the throttle body For a vx a cx and an dx and lx There are a couple of tbs in the junkyard I was at yesterday. If they are the same let me know.
Im gunna try thay tmmrow with the o2 sensor for sure.im hoping its just the timing.it kinda stutters when stopped and trying to get going in first gear and hesitates at sometimes at low rpms.previous owner said he did replace it with the expensive o2 sensor i hope its the right one.i found a website that does a search on used throttle bodies ima worry about it down the road.so far got 100 miles after goin thru about 1/4 tank of gas in city not too shabby.