View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:08 PM   #24 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,584 Times in 7,068 Posts
I see the original semi-exposed rear wheel is now covered. Probably the lawyers.

The mpg performance compares to the Messerschmitt KR200: Wild bubble car gets 87 m.p.g.: Messerschmitt micro (with video) - National Classic Autos | Examiner.com

It had 10hp, 750cc and 56mph top speed. With 1000cc you could carry the airbags and stereo.

The last few hours I'm starting to really like the Kabinenroller. I think I'll start a new thread on it.

Edit:
Quote:
No they do not autoplay. You mush have a Flash Player issue on your system?

By the way, the second video is identical to the first.
Thanks. Fixed and tested. I don't have a Flash™ Player issue because I don't let it anywhere near my browser. I do have a version of Chrome for 'emergencies', but normally it's Seamonkey with NoScript and Adblock Plus.

I can see lot of videos, including the ones I post that the forum software, vBulletin 3.8.7, fails on. I figure if someone needs to use Flash™ to simply dump video into a viewport (a DIV in HTML terms), they are probably spying on me.

2nd Edit: What's even stranger is, if I go to boingboing.net I can view embedded videos there; but if I go to YouTube to use full screen, they fail with a plug-in message.

Last edited by freebeard; 01-06-2013 at 07:32 PM..