View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:39 AM   #113 (permalink)
slownugly
Burn lean and prosper\\//

VLX - '93 Honda Civic VLX
Team Honda
90 day: 51.1 mpg (US)
It's actually the same company I went to a seminar they put on. You are correct though they box the o2s as ntk and plugs as ngk.

That's a great idea with the low fuel light! So is that the original cx lens with the upper shift light? And is it just installed onto a cluster with a tach? I like it. I wouldn't mind trying to figure out an econo light to put in one of these spots. I didn't really have a cx cluster at my disposal and they aren't easy to come by but ill start looking for them

As for the clutch switch I never even knew there was a difference haha the cruise control
works as it should but I don't use it often. The shift indicator works so idk.

The egr originally comes out the drivers side but I'd have to swap out the cabin harness to do that. Or run it along the length of the inside of the vehicle to the other side. I just found it easier to go out the grommet hole same place I put the extra wiring through for the 02,vtec, etc. you can see in one of the pics where I attached it. It looks factory.

I haven't started any aero yet so I'm not sure. It will most likely get a custom front and rear pan along with tire dams.