View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 10:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
The latrines ran out of toilet paper at drill. Had I remembered when I had the time, I might have been Johnny Toiletpaperbox. I heard one Soldier going through the stalls and call out "No, no, no, and this one has a roll of paper towels!"

Did any of you hear about this?

Quote:
[Sheryl Crow] tells the Global Warming College Tour to limit use to one square normally, two to three squares on 'pesky occasions'
Sheryl Crow's view on toilet paper: one sheet a visit | Environment | The Guardian

I do not recall seeing anyone who kept their vacuum cleaners in the living room. I brought out a third that I had in the shed, but the last time that I tried to use it, the thing just made noise. The house vacuum was the same model and I wanted to take apart both and see if one worked afterward, but allegedly the friend of a former roommate absconded with it and declined to return the item.

Fix it or recycle it, right?

I just wonder how many times I will have conversations about vacuum cleaners when people come to visit. Maybe it would be better to just rig a curtain, so people instead ask what is behind the curtain, I can say "My room," and the boring conversation dies a natural death.