View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 07:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Winnipeg_rider
EcoModding Lurker

Pebl

So the PEBL is in the last few hours of the kick starter It's almost there it's doing quite well if anybody was thinking of funding it now is the time

I spoke to the owner of the company Kevin Murray and he did say that they have 10 confirmed purchasers are people who have funded enough and they have confirmed that they want to buy I am one of them I'm quite excited to hopefully be getting a PEBL.

Apparently they have been working with somebody who used to work for organic Transit who makes the elf and apparently have been working out a lot of body details and structure to make it a lot stronger and a much quieter ride

Sadly organic Transit apparently does not have very good reviews from its employees

I was speaking to one owner of an elf who regrets their purchase and apparently that person was speaking to one of the service techs in the company about getting some help with some stuff that was going wrong their elf and apparently the service tech end up leaving the company and sold his elf. Very interesting anyway

Oh well I guess that's the way things go hopefully this one gets funded and hopefully it's a quality product