View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 05:53 AM   #288 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I just received my new steering wheel cover today: I kind of feel like giving a lower review because it says microfiber while the whole thing is plastic.

Maybe the liner is microfiber!

I guess I will add that to my Civic expenses. It seems like insulated sun shades die and fall down when it gets too hot, so I stopped using mine, and suddenly my steering wheel is crumbling on top. Does your steering wheel cover lace on? I expected one like that, but mine is elastic and very tight. I almost got my spare tire levers!

You can reuse window tint?

My seat cushion wore out over one the rails, I was actually developing an injury from it. Strangely, nobody has asked why I have a big red cushion in my car with a dark interior. I would kind of like to properly address the problem, but also kind of like keeping my money!

A place relatively close has an A grade driver's seat for $40. It would probably cost more than that to redo the padding.

My sister insists the car is ugly. I always think I could fill in some deep scratches and paint, or put that money towards a house, but I do not like the housing market right now.

I do not harass the women in my family, why do they bug me?