View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 04:59 AM   #295 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I need to do progress reports for my job, I had planned on working on those this weekend, but as I mentioned, I slept most of New Year's Eve.

Ah nuts. I am already almost three hours into 2017!

The passenger door on my Civic was gouged a couple of times before I bought her. I pulled out one the other day and need to tap down a high spot, while the entire door slightly bulges now! I need to shove the entire thing back!

Some more gouges to pull, though, but I have been trying to focus on the Accord. I just need to straighten one part of the fender, sand, prime, and paint; then see about straightening the bumper. Somehow my sister-in-law creased it from the inside.

There are some issues like that with Chorizo and I plan on working on those first. They are less noticeable on the black plastic under the air dam.

I do not know what I did wrong, but I ordered adhesion promoter, paint, and clear coat for the Accord hubcaps, but the order did not go through, which is okay.

There are always more projects; they are not important, but I want to replace the plastic trim pieces inside the mirrors and the passenger visor on the Civic.

At some point I would like to replace the foam in the driver's seat or at least get a cushion somewhat closer in color.

While I am painting body panels, I should probably tackle the aftermarket fender I bought for my Civic, but it is the driver's side. Who cares about that?