View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 06:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
Shortie771
Eco Sol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
Welcome back!

Love the justification for the coilovers.

You know you're an ecomodder when you notice the tach in the picture and think, what the heck is he doing?!??.
Well I needed some sort of justification. I mean technically I will get a return on investment... It's just really really low

Oh and the reason for the tach is because I had literally just gone outside to take a pic of the gauge, but I didn't want it to read zero so I started the car. It hadn't warmed up yet. If you noticed though (left side) my MPGuino is reading 36.5mpg average. Not my best but still not bad considering its been mostly city, I'm still rocking that Si transmission. Need to fix that.

I should see some more increases soon since apparently I've been using my vacuum gauge all wrong for the last year. Didn't know about increasing load while accelerating... I've been trying to keep it as close to 21 as I could ALL THE TIME. From what I've come to understand, I should be trying for 5-10 under acceleration and then as close to 21 as I can while cruising? Couldn't find a BSFC chart for my engine.

Best Tank = 42.72 mpg (in the 94 Del Sol)

CR-Z Current Mods:
Max Sidewall PSI

Last edited by Shortie771; 03-24-2017 at 06:39 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Shortie771 For This Useful Post:
MetroMPG (03-27-2017)