View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 08:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Shortie771
Eco Sol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiegraf View Post
All my civic that had PS were "converted " to manual.
MPGuino is a must. (Where should I order from)

Mpguino.wiseman.ee ?

And what's the setup and technique behind the EOC kill switch?

It will get full synthetic fluid (Probably Castrol) and I usually use Synchromesh in all my manual transmission cars (including my JDM LSD trans for my honda). Occasionally on a built trans I use Red Line lightweight synthetic too...wonder where those stand on FE
Yeah, I got mine through Mpguino.wiseman.ee

As far as the EOC kill switch HERE is a write-up I found. I did mine differently though. I put a switch in-line (before) my under-hood injector fuse, to interrupt my injectors. You can do a toggle switch or a momentary switch. I installed a toggle at first and then changed it to a momentary switch, which IMO is more convenient to use.

Not sure if the Redline/Synchromesh will do much for mpg, but I plan to change to Synchromesh pretty soon.

Edit: I'd also recommend removing your mudflaps, they don't really do anything but mess up airflow. That was the very first mod I did on my car. It won't help much, but little gains start to add up you... Especially aero gains. Once they are off, can't tell it ever had them to begin with, so it still looks completely stock.

Best Tank = 42.72 mpg (in the 94 Del Sol)

CR-Z Current Mods:
Max Sidewall PSI