View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 09:41 AM   #3115 (permalink)
HaroldinCR
EcoModding Apprentice

Getting closer to starting my converted IMA + Paul's controller board. Have my O-scope and signal generator at my house in CR. Have a crate on the way with the e-assist alternator and Honda IMA inverter along with a lot of other goodies inside.

Now, is there anyone that can verify a complete and UP TO DATE parts list to populate Paul's circuit board, and, is there anyone that can provide the programmed chip? I might be able to build the board up, but, have no desire to try the coding right now. There is so much info on this thread that I am not certain what is really up to date and where to source the required components.

I kept hoping someone would do a kit form of this board with all components, etc. Looks like a long journey for a non electronics experienced person to attempt, but, severely limited funds forces this endeavour to be pursued.

I'm hoping for lots of help-input to make this project workable. Everything will be posted on my controller mods thread in this fossil fuel free forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to HaroldinCR For This Useful Post:
mrbigh (05-17-2017)