View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 03:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
darcane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daox View Post
I almost forgot it was 2017 on Friday when I came home and my wife showed me this letter that someone put on the Prius while she was out shopping. It almost made me laugh at the inaccuracy and outright untruth to it. I admit I had to look up the plating issue, but found nothing. It really reminded me circa 2007 (before the gas crunch and everyone FLED to hybrids), back when everyone loved hating them.

Anyway, I thought I would post it for your entertainment.

It does make me wonder why someone would even bother with this... is your charming letter supposed to make me want to sell my car? Its 13 years old at this point haha.
I'm no fan of the Prius, but I can't imagine the mindset of someone that would go out of their way to print out these notes and post them on cars. Around here, that would be a full time job as I literally see hundreds of hybrids a day on my normal commute.

I find the angle of his hatred amusing. Why assume Daox gives a crap about the environment at all? It's a large sedan that gets 50mpg and is now reasonably cheap to buy. That alone is why most people I know buy them.

2001 Civic HX Mods

CTS-V

2003 Silverado Mods
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darcane For This Useful Post:
Daox (06-05-2017), MetroMPG (06-05-2017), SH@UN (06-09-2017)