View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 04:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
RedDevil
Master EcoWalker

Red Devil - '11 Honda Insight Elegance
Team Honda
90 day: 47.72 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,245 Times in 1,454 Posts
Put it in the cloud, and it drifts away with the weather.

Photobucket stands for the 'host' in 'hostage'.
Imgur seems fine so far. Today.

I hardly use Ecomodders photo uploading feature. It limits the size to VGA and number of pictures per album to clock. I can work around the album limitation, but the size issue is tedious.
At least it is better than InsightCentral which blocks its images from non-members. I cannot even refer to posts on IC if it has images hosted on an IC photo album - those would not show! So that one is definitely a goner.

Of course, if you lift or shift the limitations it will increase the data use on Ecomodder's servers. Your host server probably has data limits in accordance to a hosting fee, so it may cost you.

But I know there are members here on Ecomodder who are very glad with the services provided in general and are happy to have an excuse to make a small financial contribution to the site, if that upgrades their photo album and picture size to gee nice and the color of the star to gold

I am willing to invest say $25 and have bigger photo alba. And never mind the star, I like it red - it contrasts nicely with my political views.
Anyone with me on this? (bar views )

For confirmation go to people just like you.
For education go to people unlike yourself.

Last edited by RedDevil; 06-30-2017 at 04:43 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RedDevil For This Useful Post:
aerohead (07-08-2017), Daschicken (07-08-2017), Ecky (07-05-2017), Fat Charlie (07-05-2017)