View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 01:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
ecocruze
CruzeMTgrind

BlueBawls - '14 Chevrolet Cruze Eco
90 day: 48.47 mpg (US)

Eddie - '02 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer
90 day: 23.07 mpg (US)
The government is the biggest joke around. People are to easily bought and a man's word don't mean anything there. A man's word don't mean much anymore anywhere due to the fact we are showed by our leadership that it's ok to lie and hide things. Seems everyone has an ulterior motive. That's why technologies to improve gas milage have been bought out and buried since the beginning of the internal combustion engine.

I find it unlikely that the number is 300g. Seems slightly stretched but I have no doubt the truth of the matter would be shocking to many. 100+ undoubtedly. Have issues getting to read afr with torque on my car. I assume I don't have proper sensors for it. But seems even most diesel only produce less than 1g per mile. Trying to find some definitive tests though. On vacation so hope to come back on and find someone else did it. But respectively would guess that lean burn mode increase is typically 20%+ efficiency gain. If no emissions don't Increase by a matching rate someone should crack that aftermarket tuning/modding and make millions screwing over our governments for their Idiocracy.