Thread: Both ends!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 02:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Daschicken
EcoModding flying lizard

Cibbie - '88 Honda CBR 250R
Motorcycle
90 day: 48.49 mpg (US)

Rarity - '06 Honda Accord EX V6
Team Honda
90 day: 29.88 mpg (US)

Baby viff - '86 Honda VFR 400R
Motorcycle
90 day: 42.15 mpg (US)

Latios - '08 Suzuki SV650SF
Motorcycle
90 day: 64.56 mpg (US)

Mazda 3 - '14 Mazda 3 i Sport
90 day: 43.25 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMHondaGuy View Post
Hello,

33yr old white male Christian checking in, former U.S. Army field Artilleryman, spent 8 years in the regular army, deployed 3 times, got married, have 3 kids (all with my wife) got out, hunted for a job, found and quit several, finally got back to my home state and am now a TIG welder in a sheet metal fabrication shop.
I got to do a little TIG welding in a welding class, WOW is it hard. I would end up melting way more metal than I would add. MIG welding on the other hand: EASY MODE!

Artillery, cool! What caliber(s)? One piece or two piece ammunition? If one piece, what did you guys do with the spent casings? I've got an inert ammo collection going, my goal is to touch the ceiling, which is 50 inches up from my dresser. Unfortunately when ammo gets that big and heavy, it turns into two piece ammo, so i'm having a really hard time finding shells that big. The biggest one i've got is the 40mm bofors at 21 inches tall.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0559.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	23346

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMHondaGuy View Post
Wow!

This one is at 322,000 on the clock but you wouldn't know it driving it. I can't always drive quite how I'd like too without getting run over. In GA speed limits are more like suggestions lol.

Yesterday when I got home I was 1 needles width below half a tank and had 270.2 miles on the trip meter, eager to see what the base line is.
Yep, get to drive on GA highways all the time, absolutely agree with the above statements. I honestly feel that when the speed limit is 70, people drive slower/more calmly. When its 55 they go crazy.

Add yourself to the EM user map! \/

Best trip in V6: 52.0
Best tank in V6: 46.0
Best tank in Mazda: 49.9
Best tank in CBR: 61.3
Best tank in SV: 83.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
You can lead a fashion-conscious horse to unusual-looking water...

The Following User Says Thank You to Daschicken For This Useful Post:
DSMHondaGuy (01-11-2018)