View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 10:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Hack tip!

My roommate said he never carried proof of insurance because when he was pulled over for speeding they cited him for lack of proof of insurance instead. He proved that he had insurance and the charges were dismissed. "That does not work anymore, everything is electronic, so they can see you are insured."

I called and e-mailed the court to see how to submit my proof of insurance, but nobody answered. I faxed it in and kept calling and e-mailing to make sure they received it, but nobody answered, so I took the day off, and started the four-hour drive at 0430.

The court opened when I was twenty minutes away, I finally got a hold of someone, and they said I did not need to appear.

It was nice when the sun came up and I knew that eventually it would get above freezing, but my windshield became dirty in the last few days, and the sun was hitting all of the dirt. I debated using the windshield washer. Are the nozzles frozen? Will it just make my windshield dirtier?

No.

It froze.

So, then I pulled over without being able to see the shoulder. That was exciting.

Idiot, right? I should have cleaned my windshield before leaving town, right?

I would have if the squeegee buckets were not frozen!

Last edited by Xist; 01-24-2018 at 10:56 AM..