View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 10:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Hey! It has been a while since I told stories about my crazy exes!

Dictabird: Gather 'round, everyone. I'll tell you the tale of an unsophisticated man caught up in a treacherous web of power, deceit, and lust.
Cavemen: Ooh, yeah.
"The Flintstones," 1994

I have tried many dating sites over the years. I am still single.

"The fault, dear Brutus is not in our stars, but in ourselves."
"Julius Caesar," 1499 AD or something.

Eh. Maybe some dating sites are at fault, but still.

I think I actually like OKCupid, although somehow I keep forgetting about it. I deactivate my profiles when I meet someone and think we have something. I had not been on OKCupid in a while and the last time that I went to reactivate it I was under the impression that they had simplified their name to Cupid and changed all of the things that I liked about them.

Since I reopened my account a couple months ago I have allegedly received a hundred messages, but I cannot read them without paying. They send me up to three messages a day, mostly asking me to subscribe, for "only a dollar a day!"

As far as I can tell, every one of those messages women have allegedly written me have been spams from the website itself. I told it to only notify me when members messaged me, but it did not change anything, but once you guys mentioned OKCupid, I went back, and I reactivated the right account.

I happily deactivated my Cupid account. If they bother me again I only need to hit the spam button!

There are two whole women in Page!