View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 10:28 AM   #1096 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Tribes have their own laws and rules and punishments.
Japan and Finland have very educated people, and I remamber about a lot of nice cooperation after tsunami event in Japan.
And education in some way also thanks to some high rate of punishment for crimes, high rate of crimes solved, high rate of justice working.

But in worldwide terms it's a minority of world.
Take south states of USA and take my country (Brazil). With no police they broke stores and get what they want.

There is a huge difference about to say a basic nature it's bad and say a person it's bad. But to create a good person requires a lot of work. To create a bad person it take by itself, nature, just let on, let it roll...

People think children are pure. They are not. They are innocent, that's different. Children are a example of human nature. Take teens, are even worse, it's nature with out of controll sexual isntints leading to agressive behavior and even some sadic behavior. I was a teen and I didn't liked most teens, cause many was quite like animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niky View Post
Many isolated tribes and villages manage to go a long time without everyone killing each other.

Police aren't around 24/7. And in some parts of the world, the police are less than useless against those with the money to igore the law.

And yet somehow, a vast majority of us manage to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Last edited by All Darc; 03-13-2018 at 10:57 AM..