View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 10:28 PM   #60 (permalink)
mpg_numbers_guy
Master EcoModder

Toby - '13 Toyota Prius C
90 day: 61.75 mpg (US)

Daz - '15 Mazda 3 iTouring w/ Tech Package
90 day: 38.2 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19bonestock88 View Post
When I had the Malibu, I just screwed my new air dam to the stock one... it was a noticeable gain in FE too... mine scraped everywhere though
My stock air dam--if it can even be called one--hangs maybe half an inch and doesn't cover really anything; it's more a lip than an air dam really. It's also falling off in parts so wouldn't be that sturdy, and it's mounting points would work well. I was thinking of using a knife to split the circular end of the lawn edging, fold it back and bolt + zip tie that in.

I don't mind it scraping since it was only like $5, as long is it doesn't prevent me from coasting in parking lots and stuff, and create any damaging wear on my bumper.

Probably won't get to it until Sunday though. Still noticing large improvements this tank from my mods. Will probably be filling up in the next couple of days, and my new OBDI2 adapter should be coming in the mail soon. Have gotten a few comments but not many. Mods are noticeable, but not that bad if you're just driving by each other on the road. Police don't seem to mind it either. Lovin' it so far.

2015 Mazda 3 iTouring Hatchback w/ Tech Package (wife's car)
The Following User Says Thank You to mpg_numbers_guy For This Useful Post:
westb87 (04-26-2018)