View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 03:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Yeah, like I said, you can't have really good things from a pseudo-garbage cultures, after all the leaders will come from the same garbage civilization, cultural values of a given people.
I see in my own country, garbage people, cretins, saw as normal, while the few survivors, with sight to see the whole crap, being labeled as not normal if decide to not mix with the usual bunch or if decide to stay alone.

The left here only blame the richs and greeds, and despite they have some reason on blame it, since the social contrast here it's very high and justice manly punish poors, they forget most of poor are also cretins when have chance, when get some power, or are cretins inside the poor way.
The classic left talk : "They got criminal because born poor." But it's not that simple. Richs who born ion rich families, but with horrible parents, are poor in moral values somehow and can became rich criminal (with expensive lawyers saving their a...s), maybe poorer than who born in a poor family in terms of money.

Football game... each one only support they own side and blame the oposite team.

We live in a brown-noser reality today. Media need to make praise (disguise) people, to people buy things and make them rich, even than in reality manipulate and slave people somehow. Politics need to be "kind" to their side of politics people, cause need their vote.
So people are not target of guilty, and nearly noone blame people. It's like some Hotel rules that said : "The client it's always right."
Noone have courage to say (showing face) that the cultuire and people are a garbage.

I don't get uypset with your complain, cause I'm the king of complains, given the CRT x LCD thread I created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
You are not wrong.

The problem is who decides. See the China 'social credit' scores.

I just like to complain.