View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 11:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
DaCheese
EcoModding Lurker

Thanks for the info . It looks like it was in a minor front end collision, the part of me that really would love a prius as a first car wants to get it.

The logical part tells me something is strange, the dealers email replies were less...informative than I would have liked. I can be patient for other Prii, there are the odd 2006-2008 for $5k-$9k (too expensive for me as I am poorer than I would like to admit). Patience is something I try to cultivate, mostly unsuccessfully. I'll look up farther than Ottawa/Gatineau as well, thanks for that Metro.

Thanks S Keith for that maintenance data, if I do check it out i'll be sure to check those items

Thanks again for the replies, look forward to posting more (one day I will contribute to the excellent aero threads.... one day....)

Cheers,

Cheese

PS: My other alerts are Mirages, Fits and Versas, all manual (I've never actually driven an automatic).

PPS: I can't post links yet, but if anyone is curious, Kijiji under Ottawa/Gatineau > Ad ID 1354943891. 2006 Prius $3600, beige from Legacy Auto Center

Last edited by DaCheese; 05-18-2018 at 11:38 PM..