View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 11:47 PM   #36 (permalink)
HHOTDI
Rapturee

Sippy2 - '15 Honda NC700XD DCT
90 day: 59.51 mpg (US)

Shorty - '02 Ford F150 XL
Today was my Combat Veteran friend Sam's first ride with me. He's the one i wrote about in another post, that unbeknownst to me was living his motorcycle dreams vicariously through my posts and had never mentioned it. Well, he then started borrowing my NC700 for rides and fell in love with my bike. So we spoke about getting him his own so he'd leave mine alone hahaha. I found him one over in Seattle Wa and we made a 13hr round trip and he then had his own bike!

Now after nearly two months, we were finally able to take our first ride together. We took I-90 from PF to Wolf Lodge, then SH97 south to Harrison for Pie/Ice Cream of course. Then continued south on SH97 to SH3 and on to St Maries where we stopped at My Kitchen Family diner. Then SH3 north to Rose Lake and went west bound on I-90 up over the pass to SH41 and stopped for fuel. It was a nice 127 mile trip, and with identical bikes Sam got 79 mpg and i got 91 mpg! Great ride, beautiful day, great friendship and of course delicious PIE! :{)

The Following User Says Thank You to HHOTDI For This Useful Post:
ColoradoChris (06-21-2018)