The middle is the most dangerous spot!!! They get turned on first!!! I don't think it was an overcurrent event that killed the mosfets, but an overvoltage spike, due to inductance issues, either from outside the controller or from the inside. Plus, It WAS ben's and Darin's that were killed. Hahahaha! Your doggies are still OK.
Thank you so much, Eric!
Opto-isolation this time! I can't wait to show you guys the new board layout. Much more professional!
News item: "Human Body Contains 2.5 lbs of Bacteria". SWEET. EVERYBODY GETS TO DEDUCT 2.5 POUNDS. Bacteria is alive. That's not our weight, that's theirs. WOOT.