Formerly known as Rubber Band, this car was owned by a hypermiler lady from Tennessee and lived its whole life there. She achieved a lifetime mpg of 82.9 over 135K miles, including two tanks where she averaged over 100 MPG.
I purchased the car at the beginning of June 2017. The car had a dead IMA battery and lots of other minor age related issues, but for an insight at 135K, it was overall still in good shape.
- Extensive underbody aero in the back
- Set of 4 new RE92s
- Removed rear-windshield-wiper
- LED Brake, Parking, and Side Marker Lights
- Cleaned EGR Plate
- Grid Charger Harness
- Fixed Trip Buttons
- LED Instument Cluster Backlighting
- LED Interior Lights
- "Calpod" Clutch Switch
- EFAS w/ clutch-switch disabling relay