Inputted EPACombined MPG is the EPA for the % city/highway driving I do for my MPG. Goal is to beat 50 MPG in the summer with some basic ecomods (see planned ecomods list below). Averaging 42.2 MPG (ruling out time spent with brake caliper & air filter issues in winter with winter fuel mix with hypermiling, so shouldn't be too hard come summer once the ecomods are implemented.
- Tires inflated to 38-40 PSI.
- Full upper grille block
- Smooth wheel covers
- Partial lower grille block
- Weather stripping to seal gaps around front hood and rear trunk.
- Air dam
- Usage of Torque app w/ Bluetooth adapter to monitor MPG
- Bumper replace with aero modified junkyard bumper
- Rear bumper cover airflow modification
- LED lighting (after current bulbs burn out)
- Aero/low profile windshield wipers (after current ones break)
- Engine pay underbody paneling from same gen Civic Hybrid