Shooting Star: 1995 geo metro
Displacement: 1 L
Fuel type: gasoline
Transmission: manual
Curb weight: 1865 lbs
Coefficient of drag: 0
Frontal area: 0 sq.ft.
Instrumentation:
Description: Just picked the car up for $500. Car has 280,000 miles on it. This is what I did to the car so I could drive it. Replaced the lower control arms, right front wheel bearing, front brake pads, rotors, calipers, hoses, struts, inner and outer tie rod ends, transmission, RF axle, clutch, rear brakes, drums and bearings, rear shocks, all 4 wheels and tires, 24" of the left side rocker was rotten thru and 12" of the right side rocker was gone also. I repaired that. The rear inner wheel wells were gone as in nonexistant, I graphed inner wheel wells from a vw golf I had laying around. The lower control arm mounts were starting to go so I repaired those as well. The interior and seats were missing and the dash was painted with a black spray can. I installed a complete interior with seats and a good dash. I put the car back to 100% original condition so I have a good base line for mpg before I start doing mods. I have $2100.00 into it so far including a pile of extra parts including a new GM xfi cam and 4 other transmissions and an extra engine
Build Thread:
Current Mods: ATF in the trans, 50 psi in the tires, Momentary start/stop switch on the dash for P&G'in, Updated to aero headlamps

Planned Mods: Swift trans, xfi cam, Lighten up the car, Screw on moon wheel covers, The typical aero mods, Lower the suspension, Belly pan, Maybe play around with solar panels, Possibly a warm air intake system for the winter, block heater, Build a header for it and mandral bent exaust
Official Fuel Economy Ratings
EPA city 37 mpg(US)
EPA highway 44 mpg(US)
EPA combined 41 mpg(US)

Actual Fuel Economy Performance
Lifetime 59.09 mpg(US)
Last 3 tanks 65.73 mpg(US)
90 days 59.91 mpg(US)
View Fuel Log
Last updated: Oct 06, 2008

Trip Log
work and back 60 mpg (US)

(Created: 2008-07-01 19:51:03 / Modified: 2008-10-07 00:40:48)