oldscoob: 1987 subaru wagon gl/dr
Displacement: 1.8 L
Fuel type: gasoline
Transmission: manual
Curb weight: 2300 lbs
Coefficient of drag: 0
Frontal area: 0 sq.ft.
Instrumentation:
Description: dual range, AWD, carburated. Is twice the EPA standard, nothing special added.
Build Thread:
Current Mods: corrected air plenum for single carb, alot of thorough welding,custom fabrication, upgraded wheel size to 15 inch, also unique to oem, primer paint and dupont basecoat, and extreme urethane. Rear quarters rounded by a sedan replacement, custom exhaust- 2 inch and 2.25 inch, resonator custom spiral, hollow, (short heavy guage glasspack hacked) EGR removed, added dynomax mini muffler (full closed chamber), carter fuel pump (2 psi over oem-direct replacement) original thickness windshield, and strong sealer. painted tunnel and secret places. Home meade hard aluminum center caps on the peugeot wheels.

Planned Mods: I may go with higher pressure fuel system, and utilize return flows and pressure regulators (manual set). Also, a 9.7:1 compression ratio with custom engine (already complete, just needs swap out). And I ponder an air bypass, made of EGR remnants, (and that needs more than I thought)
Official Fuel Economy Ratings
EPA city 20 mpg(US)
EPA highway 26 mpg(US)
EPA combined 23 mpg(US)

Actual Fuel Economy Performance
Lifetime 32.48 mpg(US)
Last 3 tanks 38.69 mpg(US)
90 days 47.06 mpg(US)
View Fuel Log
Last updated: Jun 21, 2010

Trip Log
dads 35 mpg (US)
orono 40 mpg (US)
augusta 33 mpg (US)
b to b 27 mpg (US)

(Created: 2009-06-14 00:16:13 / Modified: 2010-06-22 15:33:31)