brucemobile: 1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 4dr 4x4
Displacement: 4.3 L
Fuel type: gasoline
Transmission: automatic
Curb weight: 3800 lbs
Coefficient of drag: 0
Frontal area: 0 sq.ft.
Instrumentation: custom
Description: 1991 S10 Blazer 4x4, 4dr. 1996 4.3 OBDII second generation engine-stock-with marine manifold conversion and #35 bosch white fuel injectors to fuel the Procharger P1SC centrifugal S/C. Also have a March underdrive pulley set with a steel alt. overdrive pulley. Aircondition equipped and glad for it! Dual electric fans from a '95 Camaro. Intercooler in front of the evaporator grille, behind the Bravada grille. Transmission; 700r4 full of goodies and 2,000 stall convertor. 2001 '0411 LS computer and custom OPS. Headman long tube headers into 3" cat and muff. 2001 Blazer discs x4, and sway bars too. Torsen Zexel posi-3.42 gear. Coil over conversion (QA1's) for front end replaced the torsion system and I shaved about 80# off getting rid of the torsion bars and braces. Handles much better and lowered it 1" but fully adjustable and can go down further if I decide to. Deleted ABS! Also have a 2" cowl hood.
Build Thread:
Current Mods: Removed roof rack. Splitter lip on air dam. Side skirts with rear kickers. Lowered vehicle minimally. Front 1-1/2", rear 1" (age sag). Better aero mirrors.

Engine; underdrive pulleys, Custom self tuned using EFILive.com programmer and software. Accel 300+msd ignition. Electric fans (dual). 180 stat (need to experiment more here-don't know about running hotter could produce better mpg?)

Planned Mods: -Attach 19" pizza pans safely and securly to my 17" wheels when I figure out what will work to do that.
-Belly pan
-block/seal off front grill area's
-find a better front airdam/bumper setup...like Typhoon
-partial cammback in conjunction with spare tire carrier and trailer hitch? Or something that will work with the back of a Blazer!!
Official Fuel Economy Ratings
EPA city 15 mpg(US)
EPA highway 20 mpg(US)
EPA combined 17 mpg(US)

Actual Fuel Economy Performance
Lifetime 0 mpg(US)
Last 3 tanks 0 mpg(US)
90 days No data entered

Trip Log
2014 ROAD TRIP 22.45 mpg (US)

(Created: 2012-08-08 15:42:53 / Modified: 2014-08-07 16:47:07)