Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Sponsors > RockAuto
Register Now
 Register Now

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2015, 10:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
I order from rcokauto fairly regularly and have had good results with every part they have sent me. Have not had a single issue with quality or fitment, which is always appreciated when it comes to having to redo anything.

I did have to remove the rear antisway bar of my Sentra when I installed the rear struts since they had no privision for attaching the end links, but they were Gabriel closeouts and at $45 shipped to my door they were at least 60% cheaper than any other option.

Highly recommended by an old mechanic who used to use OEM almost exclusively to avoid fitment and warranty issues. So far no real problem other than the single issue mentioned above, which still did NOT result in a call to them or any return of any part purchased from them.

regards
mech

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 03-31-2015, 11:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Rookie Ecomodder

zoomzoom - '06 Mazda 6i sport
Be forewarned if the wrong part is ordered than you have to send it back at your expense. Several times orders have been placed only to be the wrong part. Even when the "right" part was ordered!! Unfortunately it was not worth paying to have it shipped back. (shipping exceeded the cost of the part)

Moral of the story is sometimes it is better getting the part locally.

Old 04-01-2015, 12:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
herp derp Apprentice

Saturn-sold - '99 saturn sc1
Team Saturn
90 day: 28.28 mpg (US)

Yukon - '03 GMC Yukon Denali
90 day: 13.74 mpg (US)
Did you call them and see what they would do for you? If you received a part that doesn't match your invoice, or the manufacturer miss packaged / mislabeled something, Ive never had any reputable company fail to go above and beyond when one of their guys pulled the wrong part, or the problem was with their supplier.