Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

2005 Tahoe 170,000 Miles and getting 28 MPG

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe with 170,000 miles with 5.3 Liter Engine

Following Technology is installed and tested.

1) Combustion Enhancer Chemical Formula which helps the fuel to vaporize faster during combustion.
2) Emission Toxins passed by through the PCV, now is processed by a Selective Catalyst Processor which is eliminating up to 95% of the Toxins and Reforming Gas to become Recycled Combustion Enhancing fuel
3) Catalytic Injector-Selective Catalyst-Platinum, Rodium, Rhedium, into air mixture
4) Anti Friction Metal Bonding Chemicals to reduce friction -changed 1 year
(Note new technology is 1 application for the life of the engine)
5) ScanGauge E-----monitors Carbon Dioxide------after initiation period 200 miles, the monitoring of Carbon Dioxide should decrease, along with HC and NOx.
6) Tire Sensors for air pressure -----keeping proper tire pressure and regularly servicing the tires at a "Free Service" Tire Discounter, is preferred
7) Once a Year all lubricates for all major assemblies, transmission, trans axle, power steering and crankcase oil, is important until, you have been running all these elements for more than first year, then you can change one every two years. The contaminates which reaches your oil, will not be reaching the oil any longer, those Toxins and By Product of Un Burnt Fuel, will stop because you will be closer and closer to 100% Combustion, no un burnted fuel, burn it all and use it all, leave no Toxins behind.
8) On Horizon, Twin Turbos, to compress the air and mix controlled heat by cooling it down with intercooler. Vaporizing and Compressing Air, to enhance combustion.

If you do all of these installs, You will Double MPG and extend your Range by 150 miles.

Mark G. Cooper
Chief Science Officer

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 12-01-2013, 12:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
The PRC.

If you are so seriously bothered by these toxins you could just stop driving.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

This is the kind of reply I would expect from 50% of the members on this site

Are you actually a real person? Do you have a reason to feel incline to make comments like this? You, are the lowest type of responder and you comment has not impressed anyone but your "Clever" self.

Yes, tell your comment to everyone on this planet, to drive Electric Cars. There is plenty of cars which have ranges 80 mile. Plenty for 65% of all people in the world. However, humans, are selfish, self centered and feel that Air Pollution is not an issue for themselves, so why worry.

Our EPA makes the air pollution laws. They check our hydrocarbon fuel vehicles and that is what drives inventors, who can create solutions, for Cities, States and Large Commercial entities, so they are not fined by the US Government. So, please, if you do not care, please do not ask me, to not drive. I have a solution, like any Option, if you wish not to use it, then you stand with all the others on this Planet which could actually care less.

"Heck if I can not see it and I can not smell it, then it must not be useful to me?"

You represent 50% of the membership and for those who agree with you, I say, that is your choice but when you are paying $4 a gallon, just pay it, it is your own fault, for not putting devices all over your vehicle to increase MPG by at least 10 MPG.

I have responded and your comment is noted.

Thank you, for voicing your opinion.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo
Last 3: 27.29 mpg (US)

F150 - '94 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
90 day: 18.5 mpg (US)

Sport Coupe - '92 Ford Tempo GL
Last 3: 69.62 mpg (US)

ShWing! - '82 honda gold wing Interstate
90 day: 33.65 mpg (US)

Moon Unit - '98 Mercury Sable LX Wagon
90 day: 21.24 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,555 Times in 2,218 Posts
This, from one who drives around in a 5000 lb barn.

Old 12-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Your point is noted
Old 12-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo

Good. What are you going to do about it?

Old 12-04-2013, 03:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Got MPG?

The Car - '09 Toyota Corolla CE Enhanced
I have obtained more than 20pgUS on a few occasions by doing none of what you did on a much much older & bigger vehicle, packed with gear/people with nearly 240,000 miles on the clock.

What is the cost of some of the applied dark science you speak of? Did it offset the savings in fuel consumed?

Wouldn't it be easier to start out with a vehicle that could get awesome fuel economy to begin with, then apply the dark science and impress?
Old 12-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

you are not going to have an impact on the global issue, cities, states, countries and commercial fleets are. if any member thinks that just one member or 100 members on this site matters to the issue, we address with our US Patent, you would be mistaken.
members on this forum mean nothing to the overall picture. your views, your opinions and your personal innovations which are good for you as an individual, do not have carb certifications, 3rd party laboratory reports and epa reports. I never have and never will address helping any of you on this forum. it is a waste of my time, the technology i have and the impact on the global emission toxins.

your commit is noted.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanBurn View Post
I have obtained more than 20pgUS on a few occasions by doing none of what you did on a much much older & bigger vehicle, packed with gear/people with nearly 240,000 miles on the clock.

What is the cost of some of the applied dark science you speak of? Did it offset the savings in fuel consumed?

Wouldn't it be easier to start out with a vehicle that could get awesome fuel economy to begin with, then apply the dark science and impress?
I wondered the same.

My wife has an '05 Tahoe. On long highway trips, she's gotten just over 25mpg with her driving; just set the cruise control at 65mph and go. It IS lowered two inches, but it also has 20" wheels and is perpetually loaded up with junk.

Most of her driving is just putting around town, so her average mileage is about 16mpg. I'd guess the OP's claim is probably ideal conditions and is more comparable to my wife's 25mpg than her average mileage if it isn't just made up entirely.

2001 Civic HX Mods

CTS-V

2003 Silverado Mods
Old 12-04-2013, 03:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo

Oh no, and from the look of it, we shall forever remain hopelessly in the dark.

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
fraud, unicorn