Update on the Pulstars: Enerpulse decided to send me a free set of their older Copper Pulstar plugs to try out after I told them about how the Iridium ones fouled so fast. The copper ones lasted a bit longer, but after about 1000 miles on them, started turning green and began misfiring. They were good plugs when they worked, but failed extremely quickly.
Aero wise, soon after making the redesigned air dam, I ended up sliding in some slush in the mountains and destroyed the new air dam on the side of a hill. Thankfully, like before, it protected everything else, and was the only thing damaged. I changed version 3 to take in air in the existing grille opening instead of cutting a hole in the plastic.
Pics to come in the morning. I thought I had taken some already, but apparently not!
In Reason we Trust