Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Instrumentation
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2013, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

Doubts about MPGuino

MPGuino intend to apply to my Honda Civic, but I noticed that the image of the schema that is on the official website has a resistance ranging from 12V for LCD, different from that in the scheme of the Eagle, has a resistance of 450 Ohms and the other a resistance of 80 Ohms, which is correct.
Another doubt, the engine ECU has connections for each injector, as you can see in the link below, how can you be sure that reading only one injector is right since the other 3 injectors, may have different opening times.
It would not be possible to read the 4 injectors and add the 4 and then divide again by 4, so I think it would be more reliably reading.

img12.imageshack.us/img12/6027/6t4k.jpg

Sorry for my english
José Rodrigues

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 08-01-2013, 02:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Connecting to only one injector works because if the injectors do open individually there is not much difference between the opening times of that injector and the injectors that open immediately before and after it.

I don't know what your Civic does but in many older cars all the injectors open at the same time once per engine revolution anyway.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occasionally6 View Post
Connecting to only one injector works because if the injectors do open individually there is not much difference between the opening times of that injector and the injectors that open immediately before and after it.

I don't know what your Civic does but in many older cars all the injectors open at the same time once per engine revolution anyway.
Thanks "Occasionally6"
I'll link to an injector, but I will try to understand the code and later talves will use the four, door is no problem because I use the Arduino Mega

Sorry for my Inglês.
Thanks again
José Rodrigues

Reply  Post New Thread