Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Introductions
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2009, 12:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
!!ytinasnI

PhY-49 - '90 Honda CRX Si
Wink New to ecomodder.. Hello!

Hey!

I've been reading here for a couple of weeks and finally decided to make an account. I just purchased a 1991 CRX DX with a ZC swap installed. The installation was pretty bad, wiring hacked, vacuum lines all screwy, but that is all fixed now.

I've always been a big fan of the CRX, and had owned an Si that I swapped a b18a1 into, was a fast fun little car. Then I sold it, but still had the CRX bug.. So here I am a few years later with the new dx.. Beautiful rust free body with zero interior in it. Stripped to the bone.

I'm still on the fence as to what to do with it.. make another fast fun little go cart, or do the eco friendly thing and make a high mpg touring car out of it.. I love to travel but in the last few years I haven't been doing my half crazy multi state pleasure cruises because I have a horrid Jeep grand cherokee 4x4 fuel destroyer. Paying $50+ at every stop for fuel takes the joy out of just cruising, you know? So I thought I could mod it up to get incredible fuel mileage and start traveling again.. Off to florida or california for the weekend!

So, I'm still undecided, fast fun car or "eco modded" tourer. I'll figure it out sooner or later.

Personally, I am a guy who loves to invent and fabricate things. I'd be an amazing engineer if I had the patience to make it through college! I have a wife and kiddos, live in a small town in Texas, and deliver pepsi for a living.

So, hello! Hope to get to know some of you and grab tips along the way!

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 06-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

UfoTofU - '91 Honda CRX DX
Last 3: 28.36 mpg (US)
Welcome, CRXs have grown on me

Reply  Post New Thread