My english is bad, so i didtn wrote long texts here :X
The original EFI was only 180mm long. To reduce the RPM and higher the tourque, i used this EFI. Smaler, longer but with a smooth surface and good tubelining. The "snakehouse"-form equals in a "drill", wich optimize the nebulization at low rmps.
Runner lenghts are now 370mm, the diameter 31 and a smaller plenum.
With the deleted flowmeter (used now underpressure and the temperature to calculate the fuelflow), this big 61mm Valve, a shorter and "cleaner" tubing the intake CFM grows from 116 to 465.
A other CAM (from the 1.6l ABU Motor from the VW 6N Polo), a DIY fan-type exhaust pipe, modified motorhead and higher compression (11:1), do the rest.
I hope i get the 145Nm @ 4500U/min @ a BSFC from 240g/kWh.
with the other tunings at the motor, i get much higher tourque and efficency (look at the diagramms)