Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2018, 03:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Yeah, like I said, you can't have really good things from a pseudo-garbage cultures, after all the leaders will come from the same garbage civilization, cultural values of a given people.
I see in my own country, garbage people, cretins, saw as normal, while the few survivors, with sight to see the whole crap, being labeled as not normal if decide to not mix with the usual bunch or if decide to stay alone.

The left here only blame the richs and greeds, and despite they have some reason on blame it, since the social contrast here it's very high and justice manly punish poors, they forget most of poor are also cretins when have chance, when get some power, or are cretins inside the poor way.
The classic left talk : "They got criminal because born poor." But it's not that simple. Richs who born ion rich families, but with horrible parents, are poor in moral values somehow and can became rich criminal (with expensive lawyers saving their a...s), maybe poorer than who born in a poor family in terms of money.

Football game... each one only support they own side and blame the oposite team.

We live in a brown-noser reality today. Media need to make praise (disguise) people, to people buy things and make them rich, even than in reality manipulate and slave people somehow. Politics need to be "kind" to their side of politics people, cause need their vote.
So people are not target of guilty, and nearly noone blame people. It's like some Hotel rules that said : "The client it's always right."
Noone have courage to say (showing face) that the cultuire and people are a garbage.

I don't get uypset with your complain, cause I'm the king of complains, given the CRT x LCD thread I created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
You are not wrong.

The problem is who decides. See the China 'social credit' scores.

I just like to complain.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 04-25-2018, 03:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,575 Times in 7,061 Posts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Wa...f_Loving_Grace

Quote:
"All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace" is Brautigan's most frequently reprinted poem.[3] In the original 1967 publication, Brautigan included a copyleft statement which retains copyright but grants permission to reprint any poem in All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace so long as it's given away for free.[9]
Copyleft in 1967! Do you know about the Diggers?
Loving Grace

Quote:
The Digger Papers (August, 1968) — Page Eleven
All Watched over by Machines of Loving Grace

I like to think (and
the sooner the better!)
of a cybernetic meadow
where mammals and computers
live together in mutually
programming harmony
like pure water
touching clear sky.

I like to think
. . . . . . . .(right now, please!)
of a cybernetic forest
filled with pines and electronics
where deer stroll peacefully
past computers
as if they were flowers
with spinning blossoms.

I like to think
. . . . . . . (it has to be!)
of a cybernetic ecology
where we are free of our labors
and joined back to nature,
returned to our mammal
brothers and sisters,
and all watched over
by machines of loving grace.

[end]

Old 04-25-2018, 06:45 PM   #23 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Yeah, like I said, you can't have really good things from a pseudo-garbage cultures, after all the leaders will come from the same garbage civilization, cultural values of a given people.
I see in my own country, garbage people, cretins, saw as normal, while the few survivors, with sight to see the whole crap, being labeled as not normal if decide to not mix with the usual bunch or if decide to stay alone.
Think about this. You are in a position to make a difference, because there is a vast difference to be made. Everywhere around the world the tide is running your way. A Brit-icism: "Stay calm and carry on".

Learn about the powers of persuasion and go forth.

Old 04-26-2018, 12:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,625 Times in 1,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
If you say nursery have less man and that physiotherapy have less man, they will say that's because man don't wan't. But they will blame man for there are less women on engineering.
The amount of women in the health sciences in general seems to be quite disproportionate nowadays, while in technological areas there is still more men than women, even though I have already seen female engineers working at construction sites. So, whoever tries to claim "sexism" prevents women to become engineers, or to flourish in science at all, is the actual sexist.

Quote:
They acuse man to don't handle babies well, but will say man can't take care of babies in case of a dispute for children.

like I said, it's a political flag war, and not a search for truth, justice and reason.
I have already seen feminazis complaining that keeping the children after the divorce was a "burden" to the mother, but many divorced (or even single) moms seem to rely on child support from their former husband/boyfriend (if not a one-night-only fool) as their main income source. Basically using the kids as a blank paycheck...

Quote:
Most actual feminist get some sort of sexist (disguised) against man or even against some women.
Actual feminazis are dumb enough to complain when a female dog stands to urinate like a male dog usually does (it happened at least once while I was walking my dog, who happened to be the dominant of the litter, but it might've happened to other peoples' dogs as well). Well, considering that some women have already resorted to disposable plastic cones to urinate standing at places where a restroom might not be so readily available, that's just another pointless whining from them.

Quote:
There was a girl on school, who was against sexism, against unequality, but he said that women's money was just for her, and man's money was for the family (house, kids, wife). And she believed man must pay dinner. I bet she still talk about the pay gap .
A few years ago I inquired a feminazi why don't they try to make military enlistment compulsory for girls in Brazil like it's done in Israel, and she told me feminism was "a fight for rights, not for obligations". Well, considering that every right should be followed by a responsibility, it's quite clear they only want to be granted privileges...

Old 04-26-2018, 02:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
rights...obligations...privileges...
There ya go.

Old 04-26-2018, 03:48 PM   #26 (permalink)
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I remember reading that something like the American Association of University Women determined that most of the gender gap was men and women choosing different specialties in the same field. Women preferred 2:1 over men for STEM faculty positions | Cornell Chronicle I understand there is a high turnover of women in STEM fields. I cannot find statistics, but I did find "[M]any women leave jobs in the science, technology, engineering and math fields within a decade of entering the STEM workforce when their male counterparts do not." https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...n-only-want-to

It says they found causes other than the family, although it does not say the family is not an influence. It also indicates that men are more likely than women to work for a boss that is a jerk and you cannot treat men and women the same, you need to treat women special.

A university planned a big Mens Rights conference. It was canceled due to complaints. A group held a meeting which attracted more protesters than investigators and then someone pulled a fire alarm.

Old 04-26-2018, 05:53 PM   #27 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=antifa+pul...moon&ia=videos

Which one were you thinking of? Sargon of Akkad at Kings College? Faith Goldy at Laurier? Milly Wheeler at Berzerkley?

Old 04-26-2018, 06:18 PM   #28 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,625 Times in 1,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
A university planned a big Mens Rights conference. It was canceled due to complaints. A group held a meeting which attracted more protesters than investigators and then someone pulled a fire alarm.
Makes me wonder what Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would have to say about that... Well, considering his speech about getting more frightened by the silence of good-willing people than by the screams from the evil ones, I believe he would've supported such Mens' Rights conference. When it comes to judgements based on a biological feature, feminazis are in pair with old-school racists.

Old 04-26-2018, 06:37 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Type on Google : How to train your dog to urinate over feminazis.

Any man movement so insane as such feminazi nonsense would be target of Psychiatric cometee.
Feminsm, the word, in theory was suposed to reach equality, not privileges. That's why we can't just say these dum...b heads are feminists, so we call them feminazis.
Canibalism even started among it, since they now attack white women too who don't agree with their agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
Actual feminazis are dumb enough to complain when a female dog stands to urinate like a male dog usually does (it happened at least once while I was walking my dog...

Women brain are different, the neurology it's not exact the same as man. Man get nonsense due anger, temper, testosterone making a guy lost his mind and make sh...t. Women brain it's not such thing, but they get nonsense without deep anger but with emotions, desires. They lost the logic before get deep anger.

Women are responsible for a lot of sexism, since they make a lot of young boys moral education, and also because it's women who choose the partner most times, and they choose bad. 20% of man have 80% of women in sexual relation. This 20% of man are suposed to be the most ... welll... not the most right but the most erotized, violent. Women prefer bad guys, and also tries to destroy man when feels rejected. Same evil as man when rejected.
Women are not angels victms, they also have the bestiality instints as man, but in a more disguised way. They flirt in dissimulated way, also waits man go after them, so women will never blame thenselves for choose bad.

I'm not saying wom,en are bad, but just saying they are no better than man. Same evil but in other way. After all human are a animals. When women have power they also get into criminal activities in similar ways to man.
Of course there are women who needs help, victms of bad husband, controller husbands, but we can't generalize things as all mans was always the wrong side in all themes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
A few years ago I inquired a feminazi why don't they try to make military enlistment compulsory for girls in Brazil like it's done in Israel, and she told me feminism was "a fight for rights, not for obligations". Well, considering that every right should be followed by a responsibility, it's quite clear they only want to be granted privileges...

Last edited by All Darc; 04-26-2018 at 07:54 PM..

Old 04-26-2018, 06:46 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

The legacy of the erotization and manipulation of society and sexual explotaion made by media :

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/7...nic-immigrants

And as always the one who most suffer are the poor and the ones with less education or less moral values family tree.

Last edited by All Darc; 04-26-2018 at 07:52 PM..

Closed Thread  Post New Thread