Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2014, 12:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

FS: 2004 Honda Insight Shell, Prius Gen 2 Motors/Parts, VX Motors

For sale:

2004 Honda Insight, no motor or trans. Clean title, light body work needed for a scratch/crease on the driver's side rear quarter panel. Front clip had been removed by previous owner. I have a new front clip, as well as all the body panels/wheels, plus extras.

Additionally, I have two complete Gen II Prius motors, plus Inverters, wiring harnesses and batteries. One has 45,000 miles, the other has 15,000. Also have a complete set of the sensors and harness for the interior of one vehicle. Additionally, I have the GPS/Radio upgrade, complete headliner, Tan Leather seats, Leather steering wheel, leather interior panels and door panels for the Gen 2 prius.

I also have a pair of D15Z1 Motors, one with transmission and gear shift for a CRX conversion.

The stuff was acquired for projecting/tinkering and I got sidetracked with a complete home reno. Need the space and looking to get rid of it - just don't have the time to play with cars anymore, and finally broke down and bought a new Gen III Prius. Ideally, I would like to sell things all together, but I realize that might be unrealistic. Willing to accept reasonable offers for part out/piece meal. I live in the DC Metro, and can deliver within reason. If you are genuinely interested about a specific part, I can post pictures to the thread. PM with any offers and we can work out details. Thanks for looking, and let me know if there's anything specific you'd like to know.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
civic vx, insight, motors, prius, transmission