Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

If I am tracking correctly, Brenton and I already have an agreement to purchase the Teal one. I have a call to him to work out the details about timing, deposit and such, but I have agreed on the asking price. Brenton, jump in if this is not your understanding (I left you a voice mail).

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 03-10-2011, 11:14 PM   #22 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmclaughlin View Post
Any idea why the new synchro didn't fix the problem?
I just swapped out the trans fluid. "Syncromesh is the brand, and recommended by the manufacture. Good stuff, I've seen it bring iffy trannies back from certain death.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:16 PM   #23 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
If I am tracking correctly, Brenton and I already have an agreement to purchase the Teal one. I have a call to him to work out the details about timing, deposit and such, but I have agreed on the asking price. Brenton, jump in if this is not your understanding (I left you a voice mail).
Yeap, got it. I'll call you tomorrow, leave a message if need to. No worries. So it looks like the blue 94 is my runner up keeper (no longer available)

I still have complete XFi engines, I THINK everything has been snatched up. I'll reply to PMS now.

Thanks,
Brenton
Old 03-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Drive away as desired in fully running, double clutching Teal XFI for $2500, plus one motor at $350 and the computer at $25. Why are the windshields always broken on these cars???? With email I can send you payment tonight for motor, computer and earnest money on the car.
When we catch each other on the phone we'll figure out the $$ and such, not worried about it. A deposit of some sort is fine, then pay the rest before you drive away. One good thing about XFi's, when gas goes high, they aren't hard to sell. I made nearly $70K summer 08...it was crazy! It might happen again, but I won't have a back yard full of metros to meet the demand.

Everyone should have a metro in my opinion

Here's the MPR link if anyone is interested.

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/dis.../geometro_man/
Catch you later eh,
Brenton
Old 03-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #25 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

I PM'd you about the Geo that needs the engine work. I didn't mean to step on anyone here that already made plans with you for your teal colored Geo.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #26 (permalink)
sjr
Metro HotRodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfiherd View Post
Hello, yeap, the cam and computer are plug and play. You're second in line for the cam, but one of the computers is yours if you want it.

I have paypal. $10 bucks shipping if that works for you.

Thanks,
Brenton

what year is the computer , I have 2 and they have different plugs my car is the older style
Old 03-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #27 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Hi Everyone,

My house in Duluth burned to the ground on March 11th. Some woodstove ashes placed on the back porch started the fire. This is why I haven't be tending to this deal, sorry.

All metros and parts were undamaged and still available. It actually would help me out a lot to connect with the right people(s) to sell all of it minus one metro I'm keeping for myself. Is anyone interested in making a trek to Northern Minnesota in the next month? A trailer, tow bar or dolly, can make package deals.

I will start checkin my PMs again (just replaced my laptop yesterday)

Feel free to google house fire on hutchinson rd in duluth on that date to confirm. One man and dog, unharmed, total loss.

Brenton
Old 03-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

First of all, Brenton, I am really sorry about the house. Second, I am still interested in the XFI but it may take me a few hours to figure out how to get it if it is not running. I would like to call if the number is right. Third, I definitely want the ECU spoken for and can send you $50 immediately ($40 plus shipping) since I need that now anyway. I will work on the other logistics today. Does the phone number you posted still work? Can I give you a call?
Old 03-23-2011, 12:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

No problem, Boris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I PM'd you about the Geo that needs the engine work. I didn't mean to step on anyone here that already made plans with you for your teal colored Geo.
@Boris. Sorry, I forgot about the PM avenue since I don't have enough posts to do that yet. Thanks for being understanding.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Computer -- correction

Quote:
First of all, Brenton, I am really sorry about the house. Second, I am still interested in the XFI but it may take me a few hours to figure out how to get it if it is not running. I would like to call if the number is right. Third, I definitely want the ECU spoken for and can send you $50 immediately ($40 plus shipping) since I need that now anyway. I will work on the other logistics today. Does the phone number you posted still work? Can I give you a call?
Actually, Brenton, I think we said $25 plus shipping for the computer. So I can send you $35.

Craig

Reply  Post New Thread