Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #31 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
We'll be waiting with baited breath for your A-B-A testing showing that this thing actually works as advertised.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 01-26-2012, 01:59 AM   #32 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

DynoValve

And you won't get it. I'm just a customer that found this product to work. I came across this site and found that people say it doesn't work when they haven't tested it, talked to someone who has one, or have even seen one in person. I have found it to be a wonderful product period and have no wish to get into a pissing match with anyone over the validity when I know the results are real and you don't.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:27 AM   #33 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

Boy, that's a really good way to convince people to try this thing. Use arrogance combined with a dismissive attitude. Where's your Gadgetman Groove buddy?

Old 01-26-2012, 02:34 AM   #34 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Typical

It's just that. I don't work for the company and have nothing to prove and could care less if you believe me. I saw a disservice to the product and stepped up. Isn't it great that people can blast the company with zero knowledge of the this product you jump right on board, but when someone who has one says it actually works you have nothing good to say?

Old 01-26-2012, 02:48 AM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

I have one... Works Great!

Old 01-26-2012, 02:50 AM   #36 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by treebark View Post
It's just that. I don't work for the company and have nothing to prove and could care less if you believe me. I saw a disservice to the product and stepped up. Isn't it great that people can blast the company with zero knowledge of the this product you jump right on board, but when someone who has one says it actually works you have nothing good to say?
Let me get this straight... you buy things - only because other people have come to the conclusion that said things don't work based on empirical evidence at hand?

And rather than post actual, verifiable observations of your own that would show whether or not said things would actually work, you'd rather engage in what you claim not to want to engage in, namely a "pissing match?"

Wow. Just... wow.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:53 AM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

What do you guys want to know? What a PCV Valve is and does? Look it up!

Crankcase ventilation system
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crankcase ventilation system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

External links
Pollution Control System-Electronically Controlled PCV DynoValve USPTO Application#: #20100180872
Pollution Control System

Old 01-26-2012, 02:59 AM   #38 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Let me get this straight... you buy things - only because other people have come to the conclusion that said things don't work based on empirical evidence at hand?

Where did you get that from? I don't remember saying anything like that. You are so big on proof so show me where I said that. Oh and here's some proof for you. You don't believe me call the police chief and accuse him of lying.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Santa Ana, Calif. (Jan. 23, 2012) -- SaviCorp’s (Pinksheets: SVMI.PK - News) East Coast sales team retrofit the Stallings, N.C. police department with the fuel saving DynoValveŽ, in the last months of 2011. DynoValve was installed in the 25-vehicle fleet, and is gaining a positive reputation with end users.

“[My police officers] are the ones talking about the increased performance,” said Michael Dummet, Stallings’ Chief of Police. “My average mileage on my 2010 Ford Crown Victoria went from 19 mpg to 25 mpg, that’s a 31% increase. The DynoValve has increased the fuel economy; and the vehicles have better performance.”

The sale coincides with the implementation of SaviCorp’s government-targeted marketing plan, which began toward the end of 2011. “I feel that we are building our reputation with municipalities,” explained Serge Monros, SaviCorp CEO. “It appears our government clients are now able to see positive results for themselves. And it’s opened up a whole new market to identify and fulfill their mandates for emissions reduction, and fuel savings.”

SaviCorp is seeking to assist government agencies in achieving their federal mandates to make all government vehicles a greener and more efficient fleet. SaviCorp’s East Coast sales team operates out of Charlotte, N.C. through Advanced Auto Systems. DynoValve is the first and only, electronic positive crankcase valve (PCV) shown to reduce emissions in vehicles by 50% to 90%, with a by-product of reduced maintenance and fuel costs. DynoValve has an executive order D-667 from the Air Resources Board of California.

“Anybody that’s green out there, that really wants to reduce their carbon footprint, this is the best product there is,” explained Monros in a live radio interview Thursday with Stock Trader Talk radio. To hear the entire interview of SaviCorp’s CEO Serge Monros, please visit [link removed - google it if you wish]

Old 01-26-2012, 03:05 AM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

SVMI Savicorp can be a billion dollar company over night - in my opinion...

SVMI is @.0087 at SVMI.0174 you make 100% on your investment...

Its a real company, with a game changing patented product...

For less then a penny...

What else do you need to know?

Old 01-26-2012, 08:49 AM   #40 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

Great... a pair of spammers for this company.

Closed Thread  Post New Thread