Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #41 (permalink)
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo
Last 3: 27.29 mpg (US)

F150 - '94 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
90 day: 18.5 mpg (US)

Sport Coupe - '92 Ford Tempo GL
Last 3: 69.62 mpg (US)

ShWing! - '82 honda gold wing Interstate
90 day: 33.65 mpg (US)

Moon Unit - '98 Mercury Sable LX Wagon
90 day: 21.24 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,555 Times in 2,218 Posts
What a pair of maroons... or just one, with a split personality.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 01-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #42 (permalink)
UFO
Master EcoModder

Colorado - '17 Chevrolet Colorado 4x4 LT
90 day: 23.07 mpg (US)
Rope-a-dope. Reminds me of the battle with the Black Knight, "come back you coward!"

Old 01-26-2012, 01:51 PM   #43 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Hey, I'm not connected with the company but I see that people here are badmouthing it, the poor thing, so I'm going to buy its fraudulently advertised product that I somehow just know will work even though I have no objective proof at all that it does what the company says it does (which, by the way, has available stocks that people here can buy and become millionaires from once the company's stocks somehow rise above penny-stock class), and I'm going to call all the naysayers here a bunch of idiots in order to convince them to buy this fraudulently advertised product, too!

Old 01-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

SaviCorp, Inc. $SVMI DynoValve ARB Exec. Order D-667

State of California, AIR RESOURCE BOARD EXECUTIVE ORDER D-667

SaviCorp, Inc.

Econo Valve/ Dyno Valve Kit

[link removed]

Old 01-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

DynoValve Captures Emerald Award for Most Outstanding Product
California members of the United States Congress, Ed Royce, Gary Miller and Loretta Sanchez, along with California State Senators Bob Huff, Lou Correa and Tom Harman, presented SaviCorp with the Emerald Award for most Outstanding Product. Photo link of the Emerald Award awards

[links removed]

Old 01-26-2012, 06:25 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Nice Pony... Meet The DynoValve Pony - Silver Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Dave View Post
The same thought crossed my mind when I read the post.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Stallings Police Chief Michael Dummet is a Liar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
Hey, I'm not connected with the company but I see that people here are badmouthing it, the poor thing, so I'm going to buy its fraudulently advertised product that I somehow just know will work even though I have no objective proof at all that it does what the company says it does (which, by the way, has available stocks that people here can buy and become millionaires from once the company's stocks somehow rise above penny-stock class), and I'm going to call all the naysayers here a bunch of idiots in order to convince them to buy this fraudulently advertised product, too!

Stallings Police Chief Michael Dummet
"[My police officers] are the ones talking about the increased performance," said Michael Dummet, Stallings' Chief of Police. "My average mileage on my 2010 Ford Crown Victoria went from 19 mpg to 25 mpg, that's a 31% increase. The DynoValve has increased the fuel economy; and the vehicles have better performance."

Good thing they have the police on their side then... He's probably a corrupt Chief of police anyways right? His word is no good here... You should call him up and tell him what a liar he is!
Quote:
Chief Mike Dummett
Stallings Police Department
Stallings, N.C.

Prior to becoming the Chief of the Town of Stallings Police Department, Chief Dummett was the Police Chief for the City of Raeford. Chief Dummett worked for the Salisbury Police Department for 16 years in a variety of positions including commanding the Salisbury Police Department’s Detective Division and SWAT Team. He started as a patrol officer in 1992. In 1994, he was transferred to the Detective Division as a narcotic detective and also worked on drug related homicides and robberies as a detective. Dummett joined the SWAT team in 1995 as an Mpsd-5 entry officer and then, in 1997, moved to become the primary sniper. Dummett also served as the team leader on the SWAT team. Dummett was promoted to sergeant in 2002 and returned to the Patrol Division as a 3rd shift Watch Commander for two years until being promoted to Lieutenant. As a lieutenant, Dummett was the South District commander which was half of the City of Salisbury. He was also promoted to become the SWAT Commander at that time. Dummett served as the South District commander of the Patrol Division for two years until he was transferred to command the Detective Division where he remained until becoming the Chief of Police of the Raeford Police Department in April of 2008.

Chief Dummett holds an Associate in Applied Science in Criminal Justice from Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (July 1999) and graduated as Phi Theta Kappa, the International Scholastic Order of Two-Year Colleges. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from Shaw University (May 2001) and graduated Alpha Chi, a National College Honor Scholarship Society. Dummett received his Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Pfeiffer University in August 2008 and was inducted into the National Scholars Honor Society. Chief Dummett has numerous police school certificates including the DEA Narcotics Investigator School, Triad Law Enforcement Executive Supervisory Program-AOMP, and most recently a graduate of class #237 of the FBI National Academy.

Chief Dummett was born February 9, 1969, in Akron, Ohio, and lived in an orphanage until the age of three. He was adopted at age three by Dr. and Mrs. Bruce Dummett and was raised in Saginaw, Michigan. He graduated from Douglas MacArthur High School in 1987 and then joined the United States Army. He was an Airborne Infantryman/ Sniper assigned to Scout-Recon of the 1/504 Parachute Infantry Regiment of the 82nd Airborne Division. He earned a bronze star in his parachute wings participating in the “Combat Jump” into Panama in 1989 in Operation Just Cause. He also earned his first Combat Infantryman’s Badge fighting there. After serving in Panama, he returned to the United States and months later was recalled to earn his second Combat Infantryman’s badge in “Operation Desert Storm” in the Iraq War Campaign. His awards include two Combat Infantryman badges, Jungle Expert School- Panama, Bronze Star Parachute jump wings, National Defense service Medal, Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, Southwest Asia service Medal with two bronze stars, Kuwait Liberation Medal- Saudi Arabia, Kuwait Liberation Medal- Kuwait, Army service ribbon, Sharpshooter Badge with Auto rifle with Grenade bar, and Army Lapel button.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #48 (permalink)
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo
Last 3: 27.29 mpg (US)

F150 - '94 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
90 day: 18.5 mpg (US)

Sport Coupe - '92 Ford Tempo GL
Last 3: 69.62 mpg (US)

ShWing! - '82 honda gold wing Interstate
90 day: 33.65 mpg (US)

Moon Unit - '98 Mercury Sable LX Wagon
90 day: 21.24 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,555 Times in 2,218 Posts
Testimonials aren't worth crap.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

I can say the same with your Due Diligence on the product and the company. What do you know about Carbon offsets? Not much If i would have to take a guess.

"Carbon will be the world's biggest commodity market, and it could become the world's biggest market over all."... "Barclays Capital" (New York Times)

$399 might be much for the consumer market... But what is it worth to a corporate, government & municipality vehicle fleet that numbers into the thousands?

Priceless!

Old 01-26-2012, 07:38 PM   #50 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceQuity View Post
Good thing they have the police on their side then... He's probably a corrupt Chief of police anyways right? His word is no good here... You should call him up and tell him what a liar he is!
Okay, spammer - I call your bluff.

Using Google to search for "Michael Dummet Stallings" returns a bunch of spam press releases for DynoSpam, er, DynoValve, and what appears to be the town website for Stallings, NC. While there is indeed a chief of police Michael Dummet listed there, nowhere does it indicate anywhere in that website where he endorses DynoSpam.

The other hits refer to standard boilerplate press releases by a bunch of local news sites.

Now, tell us why we should just rush right on over and buy DynoSpam unicorn horn tip protectors based on boilerplate press releases that all look exactly the same?

Closed Thread  Post New Thread