Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Off-Topic Tech
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2018, 01:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cyborg ECU

Black and Green - '98 Honda Civic DX Coupe
Team Honda
90 day: 66.42 mpg (US)

Black and Red - '00 Nashbar Custom built eBike
90 day: 3671.43 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,172 Times in 1,469 Posts
Honda Civic/Insight Factory Service Manuals (4th Gen, 5th Gen, 6th Gen, 7th Gen) FREE

I have the FSM, in PDF form, for these models (most are missing small or large parts):

Honda Civic CRX 1988-1990
Honda Civic CRX Supplement 1990
Honda Civic 1992-1995 USDM FSM
Honda Civic 1996-1998 FSM
Honda Civic 1996-2000 FSM
Honda Civic 2001-2005 FSM (individual electronic files, not PDF)
Gen 1 Honda Insight 2000-2006 FSM (in separate PDF files)

THESE ARE FREE FOR THE ASKING as a thanks to this EM community for all it has taught me.

It is often hard to trust the webpages that post FSMs for "free". Lucky you, I braved the viruses and malware of those sites to gather these manuals a few years ago when I was fact-checking my Honda manual transmission specs post (http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...ios-26279.html).

In the past, I have shared some of these with individual EM members when it comes up in a thread. If you want one and you are a participating member in this community of modders, PM or post. An email address might be necessary to share the files.

Thank you.

See my car's mod & maintenance thread and my electric bicycle's thread for ongoing projects. I will rebuild Black and Green over decades as parts die, until it becomes a different car of roughly the same shape and color. My minimum fuel economy goal is 55 mpg while averaging posted speed limits. I generally top 60 mpg. See also my Honda manual transmission specs thread.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread