Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Hybrids
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2008, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Hybrid Adapter Wiki Page

Fellow EcoModders,

I just found you yesterday -- and can't believe what an openminded, experimental folks there are here -- necessity if the mother of invention -- and it is great to have a place to discuss how to improve our MPGs.

So -- in 2006 I started a wiki page for devices I call Hybrid Adapters or HYBRADS -- devices which transform single fueled vehicles to multi-fuel-- here is the link in the Pure Energy Systems Wiki: PowerPedia:Hybrid Adapter - PESWiki

Here you will find the links to every hybrid adapter I have found -- and I have categorized & centralized the ideas by form. Hybrid adapters have been called DIY Hybrid, electrochargers, pushers, e-wheels, 5th wheels etc -- but the technology is pretty much all the same I've just brought everything together to hopefully help progress the idea. We are still very much in the DIY phase --with little documented results -- that doesn't mean they don't work!

I'll go through the ecomod threads and update the HYBRAD wiki page with the ideas I see in the existing threads.

I'm glad I found you -- hopefully together we can "STOP SUCKING OIL" !

Best Regards All,
BT Slader

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
diy hybrid, hybrid, hybrid adapter, pusher