Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Motorcycles / Scooters
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2017, 02:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

I have one motor

I have a motor,and I like to ride it to travel around my town.
However,my grandparents always talk me: do not ride the motor anywhere ! It's dangerous ! and they are afraid to take my motor !

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 06-11-2017, 10:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

This is a common problem. Grandparents are concerned for your safety and should be respected. There is much you can do to show them you know safety is very serious. Read carefully the laws for motor bikes in your town and province. You must follow the laws. Your motor must have the correct lights, mirrors, and strong brakes. Your motor and your clothing should be visible colors, not black. Personal protective equipment: a strong helmet, safety glasses, gloves, sturdy boots, and clothing that does not rip easy. Some may not agree but I recommend a lap belt from a car to keep from being hurled over the handlebars in a collision. Check a local library for books on riding skills. YouTube may have videos on safe riding. Select streets and roads that have less traffic and open space along the sides. Always be alert and well rested when you ride. I pray for the safety of animals and other drivers.

Reply  Post New Thread